Warranty & Return
- The warranty is only applicable to Hoverboardabc.co.uk products for up to 12 MONTHS after purchase date.
- The warranty is void if any damage to the product is caused by misuse, accident or failure to follow the user manual.
- Damage caused by disassembling the product or alterations that have been made that are not in accordance with our instructions will void the warranty.
- Please DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
Our hoverboards, balance boards & electric scooters are constructed with high quality components. We’re proud of the quality of the scooters we sell and so far less than 0.5% of all the hoverboard scooters we’ve shipped out have been subject to any quality issue.
- All purchases from Hoverboardabc.co.uk are eligible for refund within 15 DAYS from the date of purchase if the item is same condition as new.
- If you are experiencing quality issues, please contact us as soon as possible and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We may require your order number, order information, and some detailed photos to confirm the nature of the quality issue before we can provide a solution.
- Our target is to make our customers’ shopping experience pleasant. If the issue can be easily fixed with proper installation or with the replacement of an accessory, we will let you know in detail.
- Any returns must be discussed and authorized by our customer service in advance. We will come back to you with details of return instructions and return address info after our customer service has authorized your return application.
- We require tracked shipping if you return your order and the return shipping fees will be paid by the customer without compensation.
- After your return request has been confirmed and authorized, we need you to dispatch the package to us within 1-2 business days and send the tracking number of the package to us by email.
- Once we receive your returned product, we will send you an email notification and we will notify you about the approval or rejection of your refund request once that has been decided.